Ever wonder why some speakers “make it” and others don’t? It’s not a big secret. Successful speakers know the secrets of increasing productivity and profits by creating systems. Success systems that work. Systems that are repeatable.
BOOK MORE BUSINESS: MAKE MONEY SPEAKING
MARKETING FOR THE EXPERIENCED SPEAKER
You will learn how to:
- Identify target markets – the quickest way to grow your business
- Qualify prospects faster and more effectively and be more productive
- Answer sales objections and close more sales
- Utilize powerful telephone and marketing skills that will really work
- Increase your bottom line by developing other revenue streams
- Get to the real decision maker and quit wasting time
- Increase productivity in your office and learn a repeatable process for getting and leveraging results
- Develop a memorable positioning statement that is key to your business
- Create a “kick butt” one sheet that will capture the attention of clients and prospects
- Create secondary marketing materials that will capture attention
- Identify the things you need to be doing to create a real business – not just go from speech to speech
- Aftercare - how to leverage your client relationship further
About Our Speaker
Lois Creamer is a recognized industry expert working with speakers who want to book more business, make more money and fully monetize their intellectual property. She is the author of Book More Business: Make Money Speaking, 2017. Coming this year is her new book, co-authored with Cathy Fyock The Speaker Author: How to Use Books to Sell Speaking and How to Use Speaking to Sell Books.
Clients include Chicken Soup’s Jack Canfield; bestselling author of The Sales Bible Jeffrey Gitomer; presentation guru Patricia Fripp and more.
Her expertise and no nonsense style has led her to be invited to speak at a over a dozen National Speakers Association annual meetings, winter meetings andchapters.. She has also presented at Canadian Association of Professional Speakers conventions and chapters as well as Global Speakers Association events.
Lois works with speakers in the areas of positioning, selling, social strategies and product creation. Prior to Book More Business she managed a speaker business as well as working in sales and marketing for the United States Steel Corporation.
Publications in which Lois appears include Forbes, Bloomberg Business, Speaker Magazine and The Wall Street Journal.