Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Register Now' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Patricia Fripp, CSP, CPAE: How To Create Your Keynote & Improve Your Delivery
Saturday, July 13, 2019, 9:00 AM until 12:00 PM
Lafayette Learning Center
3491 Mt. Diablo Boulevard
Lafeyette, CA 94549
How to Create Your Keynote and Improve Your Delivery
Part 1: Speech Development
- How to structure your core presentation
- How to improve your delivery skills
- Foolproof techniques to "mine" your own life for new examples
- Highly-interactive and content-rich event
- Techniques to shave years off your learning curve
In preparation, be prepared to answer these questions:
- Are you preparing a speech, breakout session, or seminar?
- What is the subject?
- Who is your ideal audience?
Part 2: Speech Coaching
- Patricia will conduct her legendary, razorfocused, speech coaching with each prepared Speakers Academy participant (SA).
- Coaching is limited to SA 2019 Participants. Others can listen and learn.